W. Africa Crude-Trade still tender-focused, diffs weighed by alternatives
LONDON May 17 (Reuters) - Sellers remained on the sidelines awaiting several tender results this week while buying interest was muted owing to the return of greater exports of alternative Libyan crude.
* A handful of cargoes were still left from Angola's June programme including two Dalia offered at dated Brent minus 80 cents a barrel.
* State firm Sonangol has not yet allocated term barrels for its July loading programme, one trader said.
* Nigeria's refineries processed 10 million barrels of crude in the first quarter, more than they did for the whole of 2015, after talks with militants reduced attacks on facilities, the head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) said.
* India's HPCL has issued a tender for first half July loading cargoes. It is due to close on May 24 with results expected the same day.
* Taiwan's CPC has issued a buy tender for July loading crude closing on Wednesday with results expected the following day.
* India's IOC was running a tender for July 20-30 loading cargoes that closes on Thursday. (Reporting by Julia Payne; Editing by David Evans) ))
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved