MIDEAST STOCKS-Cement companies hold back Saudi index, Dubai's Arabtec shines
* Saudi cement sector under pressure from weak Q1, poor outlook
* Mid-sized banks buoyed by Q1 results
* Dubai's Arabtec soars on shareholder approval of capital plans
* Blue chips support Abu Dhabi
* Qatar underperforms; all blue chips have paid 2016 dividend
* Egypt index falls on profit-taking
By Celine Aswad
DUBAI, April 19 (Reuters) - Construction-related shares underperformed Riyadh's stock market on Wednesday because of poor first-quarter earnings, though troubled Dubai builder Arabtec jumped after shareholders approved a capital restructuring plan.
Riyadh-listed Arabian Cement slid by 5 percent after reporting net profit for the three months to March 31 down 55 percent year on year, citing lower sales volumes and prices. Continued...