MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 17
DUBAI May 17 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-U.S. stock futures, dollar fall on rising concerns on Trump
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Egypt's EFG, TMGH diverge on MSCI changes; Gulf firm with oil at $52
* Oil drops on rising US crude inventories, defies expected supply cut extension
* PRECIOUS-Gold hits 2-wk high on Trump concerns, weaker US housing data
* Middle East Crude-Oman hits over 1-mth high; Shell buys Qatar Marine
* U.S., Turkish leaders put best face on ties amid tensions
* Arab Bank settlement over attacks may hit snag in U.S. appeals court Continued...