MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 18
DUBAI May 18 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia falls as White House turmoil hits risk sentiment, dollar bruised
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Real estate sector lifts Egypt, Saudi volumes rise before Ramadan
* Oil prices dip as supply remains ample despite output cuts
* PRECIOUS-Gold holds gains as U.S. political worries hit dollar
* Middle East Crude-Dubai holds steady after Chinaoil's purchases
* U.S. decries Washington brawl during Turkish president's visit
* U.S. extends sanctions relief under Iran nuclear deal Continued...