WRAPUP 8-Gaddafi forces push towards Benghazi, no UN move yet
* Gaddafi troops push eastwards, take junction at Ajdabiyah
* Night time anti-Gaddafi protests in city of Benghazi
* Benghazi residents say leaflets in streets offer pardon
* U.S. mulls ways to free up Gaddafi assets to help rebels
* U.N. security council draft resolution circulated
(Adds deputy foreign minister comment on Western oil firms)
By Mohammed Abbas
AJDABIYAH, Libya, March 15 (Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi's forces pushed relentlessly eastwards towards Libyan rebels' stronghold of Benghazi on Tuesday, while world powers wrangled over a draft resolution to impose a no-fly zone.
Gaddafi appeared at an evening rally in a huge tent in Tripoli, condemning the rebels as rats, dogs, hypocrites and traitors. As he spoke, thousands gathered in a Benghazi square denouncing him as a tyrant and throwing shoes and other objects at his image projected upside down on a wall. Continued...