BRIEF-Threshold Pharmaceuticals and Molecular Templates agree to combine
March 17 (Reuters) - Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Threshold Pharmaceuticals and Molecular Templates agree to combine
* Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc says combined company will be capitalized to support advancement of MT-3724
* Longitude Capital will invest $20 million at close of transaction
* Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc says transaction has been approved by board of directors of both companies
* Threshold Pharma - concurrent with execution of merger agreement, Threshold made a bridge loan to Molecular Templates in principal amount of $2 million.
* Threshold Pharmaceuticals - Molecular Templates shareholders would own about 65.6 percent of combined company
* Threshold - on pro forma basis & based upon number of shares to be issued in deal, current threshold shareholders would own about 34.4 percent of combined co
* Threshold Pharmaceuticals - in event that transaction does not close by May 31, 2017, co agreed to make available further funding of up to $2 million Continued...