MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Mar 19
DUBAI, March 19 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-World stocks touch record high, dollar decline deepens
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Region surges on Fed but Gulf lags emerging markets
* Oil prices steady but outlook more bearish
* PRECIOUS-Gold heads for first weekly gain in three as Fed hurts dollar - Reuters
* Beijing, Saudi Arabia agree to more oil cooperation, exports to China
* King Salman ends Asia tour, returns to Saudi Arabia -agency
* Moody's cuts Turkey's outlook to "negative" as politics weigh Continued...