MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Mar 20
DUBAI, March 20 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks mixed, dollar slips as Fed continues to weigh
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Insurance shares buoy Saudi, weak currency aids Egypt
* Oil prices drop on rise in U.S. drilling
* PRECIOUS-Gold hits 2-wk high as Fed rate hike guidance weighs on dollar
* Air strike kills 42 refugees off Yemen, Somalia demands investigation
* Hundreds of Lebanese protest proposed tax rise
* EXCLUSIVE-Libya's NOC says expects to regain Es Sider, Ras Lanuf oil ports Continued...