MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 17
DUBAI, April 17 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks, dollar under pressure after soft U.S. data
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi banks down on 9/11 lawsuit, real estate weighs on Abu Dhabi
* Oil down slightly in subdued trade after failed North Korean missile test
* PRECIOUS-Gold hits 5-month peak on rising geopolitical worries
* Turkey's Erdogan declares referendum victory, opponents plan challenge
* Iraqi police accuse IS of chemical weapons attack in Mosul
* Iraq says to import wheat and rice through direct contracts Continued...