MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 20
DUBAI, April 20 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks erase early losses on bargain hunting
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Cement companies hold back Saudi index, Dubai's Arabtec shines
* Oil prices claw back ground after sharp drop, buoyed by US crude stock dip
* PRECIOUS-Gold steady on geopolitical worries amid firmer dollar
* Middle East Crude-Medium grades slip into wider discounts
* Tillerson accuses Iran of 'alarming provocations' as U.S. reviews policy
* Morocco central bank says currency changes set for 2nd half 2017 -statement Continued...