MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 19
DUBAI, April 19 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Sterling gets market's vote, stocks cold shouldered
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Dubai outperforms in broad rally, most of Gulf sluggish
* Oil prices dip on bloated U.S. market, mixed Saudi signals
* PRECIOUS-Gold edges lower, but geopolitical worries support
* Middle East Crude-Benchmarks steady; spot stays in discount
* U.S. to review lifting of sanctions on Iran - Tillerson
* Observer says 2.5 mln Turkish referendum votes could have been manipulated Continued...