LONDON, Oct 11 (Reuters) - Differentials for Angolan remained underpinned despite lower recent demand while for Nigerian, sellers were focused on three Indian tenders.
* Multiple cargoes of Angolan Pazflor and Girassol were on offer. Pazflor was being shown at dated Brent plus 25 cents a barrel and Girassol around dated Brent plus $1.10 a barrel.
* Dalia was also being shown around dated Brent plus 20 cents a barrel.
* No fresh trades were heard with around 15 cargoes still left in the Angolan November programme. The December loading programme is due to come out next week.
* Nigeria’s Qua Iboe was largely placed for November, owing to the small programme. One cargo was pushed into December.
* A cargo of November loading Brass River was being shown at plus $1.50 a barrel, one trader said.
* There was still no sign of Bonny Light programme for November and force majeure was still in place.
* India’s IOC has a tender closing in the next week for December-loading west African crude.
* India’s BPCL issued a buy tender for west African crude closing next week and India’s MRPL also has a tender out for second half November loading crude.
* Indonesia’s Pertamina is seeking December delivery crude. (Reporting by Julia Payne; Editing by David Evans) ))