JAKARTA, July 9 (Reuters) -
* Indonesia’s oil lifting in H1 2019 stood at 752,000 bpd vs a target of 775,000 bpd this year
* Indonesia’s gas lifting in H1 2019 stood at 5,913 mmscfd vs 7,000 mmscfd targeted this year.
* Wisnu Prabawa Taher, spokesman of SKK Migas, said in statement, gas lifting in H1 was still below target because LNG from Bontang’s plant was not absorbed optimally by buyers in June.
* Mobil Cepu Limited, a unit of ExxonMobil, was a top oil producer in Jan-June 2019 with lifting at 220,000 bpd, above a target of 216,000 bpd this year, followed by Chevron Pacific Indonesia at 194,000 bpd vs a target this year of 190,000 bpd.
* BP Tangguh was a top gas producer in Jan-June 2019 with lifting at 971 mmscfd vs a target of 1,050 mmscfd, followed by ConocoPhillips at 827 mmscfd vs target 810 mmscfd.
* Mahakam block, operated by Pertamina Hulu Mahakam, gas lifting in H1 2019 was 662 mmscfd, below target this year at 1,100 mmscfd.
* (Reporting by Wilda Asmarini; editing by Louise Heavens)