Jan 29 (Reuters) - Russia’s Norilsk Nickel :
* says Q4 consolidated nickel production amounted to 72,653 tonnes, increasing 16 percent quarter-on-quarter;
* says Q4 consolidated palladium and platinum output amounted to 618,000 troy ounces (down 13 percent q/q) and 144,000 ounces (down 17 percent q/q), respectively;
* says expects that the production of saleable products from Russian feed (including the processing of Russian feed at Norilsk Nickel Harjavalta in Finland) will decrease in 2016 compared with 2015.
* says work-in-progress materials in transit will increase due to the ongoing downstream reconfiguration at the Polar division.
* says due to the increase of work-in-progress materials in transit, nickel production targets in 2016 will be in line with the guidance announced at the strategy day held in May 2015, while copper production will be slightly lower than previously expected. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Moscow newsroom)